Jan 11, 2019 - Minister of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship, the Honourable Ahmed Hussen, today announced that the Parents and Grandparents Program interest to sponsor form will be available to potential sponsors as of 12 PM ET on January 28, 2019. The launch of the 2019 PGP Program will include a new and improved intake process.
The delay of the launch until the end of the month comes as good news to CAPIC, as we had advocated for this to allow for optimization.
- June 15, 2017 - Immigration Consultant Shrugs Off Regulator - iPolitics Interview with CAPIC CEO Dory Jade
- April 27, 2017 - 95,000 sponsors vie for 10,000 spots in lottery to bring parents, grandparents to Canada - Interview with CAPIC CEO Dory Jade
- March 20, 2017 - Number of fraudulent immigration consultants growing - Law Times Interview with CEO Dory Jade
- Friday, March 17, 2017 CAPIC CEO Dory Jade was interviewed by Dan Rea on CBS RADIO Boston
- Jan. 5 2017 - Anger, frustration over family reunification lottery - Interview with CEO Dory Jade
- Dec. 14, 2016 - Canada adopts lottery system for reuniting immigrants with parents, grandparents - Interview with CAPIC CEO Dory Jade
- Nov. 8, 2016 - Canada Announces Immigration Target for 2017 - Interview with CAPIC CEO Dory Jade
- Oct. 31, 2016 - 2017 Immigration Targets
- Oct. 31, 2016 - CTV News Channel Features Dory Jade commenting on Immigration Targets Announced By Hon. Minister McCallum
- Oct. 31, 2016 - Donald Igbokwe speaks with Andrew Nichols about Canada's new immigration numbers - Interview with CAPIC President Donald Igbokwe