A Vibrant Community of Your Peers
CAPIC’s unwavering belief in the vital role you play in Canada’s immigration system informs our wide range of members-only benefits, and no where is this more apparent than in the sophistication and scope of the IMMeForum. Hosting a vibrant professional community of over 1500 of your peers, our forum offers unparalleled access to a wealth of relevant industry information in a single click.
It’s sometimes easy to overlook a quality information source when it’s readily available. With that in mind, we've chosen to highlight our forum's standout features:
- Access at no charge for CAPIC Members.
- “CAPIC News Break” brings you daily immigration news.
- “Solutions” allows for regular input from peers and industry experts.
- “Be the First to Know” with IRCC updates delivered right to your mobile device and desktop.
- An expert panel for more complicated cases.
- Access through email and/or searchable database.
- Links to form changes and other valuable publications.
- Participate in our lobbying efforts by posting on lobbying@IMMeForum.ca.
- Protection of your correspondences under the Canada Privacy Act.
- Identification of every IMMeForum Member.
- CAPIC owns the IMMeForum license.
- Comments and ideas to suggestions@IMMeForum.ca are welcome, because CAPIC is an association by the Members, for the Members.
In addition, we're pleased to announce that we'll be introducing two new services to the IMMeForum: a “Seasoned Members” area to mentor new RCICs and an outstanding francophone forum with specialized services for the French community.
We’d also like to take this opportunity to acknowledge the many professionals who use the forum regularly and assist their fellow Members. You have unknowingly contributed to this promotion!
The IMMeForum is now available through the new CAPIC Connect system. To access the forum, please see a new set of instructions below.
- Log into https://www.capicconnect.com.
- Upon successful login, go to “Dashboard”, look for “IMMeForum”, and click “Open”.
- If this is your first time accessing the IMMeForum through CAPIC Connect, you will see the “Please verify your email address associated with IMMeForum service” option. The system has automatically populated your email address associated with your IMMeForum account. If the email address listed is incorrect, or if you wish to use a different email address, please enter your new email address. Click “Confirm”.
- Review the IMMeForum Terms and Conditions of Use and click “Accept Terms and Launch IMMeForum” to proceed.
- You will be redirected to the IMMeForum’s interface. Please select the “Solutions” list to post your questions and ideas regarding immigration practices.
- If you are not able to login or see the login form that asks for your password, you can use the reset option below the “Accept Terms & Launch IMMeForum” button to fix this issue.
- If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To change your mail option:
- Once IMMeForum has been launched, on the IMMeForum’s main page, select “Subscriber’s Corner” from the top menu.
- You will find your subscribed lists under “My Lists”. Click the “Settings” button beside the list that you would like to change your mail option.
- Under “Miscellaneous”, select “Mail delivery disabled temporarily” to disable mail delivery option, or deselect “Mail delivery disabled temporarily” to activate mail delivery option, then click “Update Options” to save your setting.