CPD Seminar Bundle 2018
The $1 Seminar Bundle for 2018
CAPIC Members now have access to all of CAPIC's 2018 seminars (excluding workshops and the national conference) for $1. To access the Seminar Bundle, log in to CAPIC Connect and visit the Dashboard section. Once your CAPIC Wallet has been verified, you are free to purchase it.
Below is just a snapshot of events included in the Bundle:
- Are You Admissible? Criminal Inadmissibility, TRPS, and Rehab!
- From Significant Benefit to Self-Employed – Don’t miss this one!
- Love Your Spouse or Love Your Parents – All in the family class!
- Stand at Attention! – Detention and Immigration Division!
- Turning Around Refusals!
- CBSA – From the Border to Enforcement – Things you should know!
- Restore, Imply, Goodbye!
- "My friend told me to and I forgot" – Stories about misrep and strategies to handle!
+ a whole bunch more from PNPs, to International Agreements, to Owner Operator LMIAs, and lots in between!
*The Seminar Bundle only covers educational seminars between January 1, 2018 to December 31, 2018.
- You must be a CAPIC member in good standing to take advantage of this offer.
- You can purchase the Bundle up until April 27, 2018.
- The Seminar Bundle only applies to 2018 CAPIC Seminars from January 1 to December 31, 2018, and does not include 2018 Workshops and 2018 National Conference.
- The 2018 Seminar Bundle is not retroactive for 2017 events and is non-transferable.
- You must agree to further terms and conditions.
The 2018 Calendar
Frequently Asked Questions
The Seminar Bundle is our exclusive offer for yearly access to Seminar Bundle CAPIC events. We offer a range of educational events, including a series of educational seminars on a variety of immigration topics.
The 2018 Seminar Bundle package includes over 18 seminar events and over 50 CPD hours. However, it only provides access to seminars and does not include workshops or the National Citizenship and Immigration Conference. The Bundle is for 2018 seminars only and is not retroactive.
You must be a CAPIC member to use the Bundle. In order to access or attend a 2018 seminar, you must register for the event. Upon registration, your Bundle coupon is automatically generated and you are not charged for the event. You must register to have an in-person seat or to access the webinar login. Materials are also available via registration. Even with the Seminar Bundle, you must still register for each event if you wish to attend or have access to the materials.
You can buy the Bundle up until the end of April 2018. The Bundle provides access to 2018 Seminar Bundle seminars that run from January 1 to December 31, 2018. It does not include specialized workshops or the 2018 National Citizenship and Immigration Conference. It does not include events in 2017 or events in 2019, only seminars in 2018.
If you have the Bundle, your Seminar Bundle Coupon will be generated each time you register. This will be applied to the seminar for which you are registering and means that it has been paid for. So although you are asked to pay, it is actually your $1.00 Coupon that is being applied each time.
No, you do not. If the event has already taken place, you may register for the video and then access it. If you registered for in-person or webinar, you will automatically have access to the video after the event has taken place.
A reminder that if you register for in-person and do not advise CAPIC 72 hours in advance, you will be unable to attend and will be charged a $40.00 administration fee.
When planning events, we take the number of people who have registered into account, and we order light refreshments and beverages accordingly. If we do not receive proper notice for cancellations, costs will increase on a per person basis. If you have registered for in-person and do not cancel 72 hours before the event, your credit charged will be charged. We urge you to be aware of this condition.