CPD Seminar Bundle 2022-2023
The $1 Seminar Bundle for 2022-2023
Get ready for our 2022-2023 Bundle where we learn, engage, and be informed. With a variety of styles from amazing presenters, plenty of case studies and examples and lots of time for question and answers you'll be sure to gain the knowledge and skills for your next file! Check out list of topics below!
- 2022 Study permits - Post covid - Where are we today?
- Let's talk about Misrep!
- Getting a file JR ready!
- LMIA exempt work permits - Part 2 - The C Series
- BC PNP updates
- Alberta and Saskatchewan PNP Refreshers
- Manitoba PNP Review
- The "Ag" Streams - It's more than planting seeds!
- The "Trades" - and options available
- Inadmissibility - the basics
- Inadmissibility 201 - More than the basics
- Do you know your free trade agreements?
- Come bring your Q- an open Q and A session X 2
- LMIAs - Portals and beyond
- Woking with third parties - what you should know!
- Quebec updates!
- East Coast PNP Roundup!
- No draws, no invites, client in limbo - what next?
- Your client is going to ADR. What does that mean?
- A port of entry webinar
- IRB 101 - for those who NEVER plan to represent clients before the IRB!
Plus many more! With practical tips and levelled seminars, there’s something for everyone!
*Our 2022-2023 Seminar Bundle is only available between March 15, 2022 and March 14, 2023. Be sure to sign up during that period! The 2022-2023 Seminar Bundle only covers applicable seminars within the subscription period.
To access the 2022-2023 Seminar Bundle, log into CAPIC Connect and visit the Dashboard section. Once your CAPIC Wallet has been verified, you are free to purchase it. The bundle has 50 hours or more of CPD programming - make it your only stop for all your CPD needs!
- You must be a CAPIC member in good standing to take advantage of this offer.
- The 2022-2023 Seminar Bundle provides access to applicable seminars from March 15, 2022 to March 14, 2023 (the subscription period), and does not include specialized workshops, special events, the National Citizenship and Immigration Conference, or the Education Partner Symposium.
- The Seminar Bundle is not retroactive to the preceding subscription period's events and is non-transferable.
- You must agree to further terms and conditions.
The 2022 Calendar
Frequently Asked Questions
The Seminar Bundle is an exclusive deal offered annually to access Seminar Bundle CAPIC events. We offer a range of educational events, including a series of educational seminars on a variety of immigration topics.
The 2022-2023 Seminar Bundle package includes over 50 hours of CPD programming. However, it only provides access to Bundle Seminars and does not include specialized workshops, special events, the National Citizenship and Immigration Conference, or the Education Partner Symposium. The Bundle is for 2022-2023 seminars only and is not retroactive.
You must be a CAPIC member to use the Bundle. In order to access or attend a seminar included in the 2022-2023 Seminar Bundle, you must register for the event. Upon registration, your 2022-2023 Seminar Bundle coupon is automatically generated and you are not charged for the event. You must register to have an in-person seat or to access the webinar login. Materials are also available via registration. Even with the 2022-2023 Seminar Bundle, you must still register for each event if you wish to attend or have access to the materials.
The 2022-2023 Seminar Bundle provides access to applicable seminars from March 15, 2022 to March 14, 2023. It does not include specialized workshops, special events, the National Citizenship and Immigration Conference, or the Education Partner Symposium. It does not include events from past bundles or future bundles.
If the seminar is covered by the 2022-2023 Seminar Bundle, the discount coupon will apply automatically and the system will not prompt you for payment; the Registration Payment section will show a $0 payment amount. If the system prompts you for payment, it means the event is not covered by the 2022-2023 Seminar Bundle. Paid seminar fees are not refundable once payment is confirmed.
No, you do not. If the event has already taken place, you may register for the video and then access it. If you registered for in-person or webinar, you will automatically have access to the video after the event has taken place.
A reminder that if you register for in-person and do not advise CAPIC 72 hours in advance, you will be unable to attend and will be charged a $50.00 administration fee.
When planning events, we take the number of people who have registered into account, and we order light refreshments and beverages accordingly. If we do not receive proper notice for cancellations, costs will increase on a per person basis. If you have registered for in-person and do not cancel 72 hours before the event, your credit charged will be charged. We urge you to be aware of this condition. This policy is for in-person events only and does not apply to webinars.